Rapid Hammer

has been moved to new address

http://rapidhammer.footballunited.com/

Sorry for inconvenience...

RAPIDHAMMER: Dean On Newcastle And His New Suit

Saturday 22 September 2007

Dean On Newcastle And His New Suit

Dean Ashton schrieb auf seiner Homepage bei Icons.com über das kommende Auswärtsspiel gegen Newcastle United und über seinen englischen Teamanzug, der ihm diese Woche zugeschickt worden war (auch der RAPIDHAMMER hat darüber berichtet):
"We've got Newcastle on Sunday, up at St James' Park and now that I've had a taste of getting back into the goals, I want more. It was really nice to get that goal against Boro, but I feel so good now that I want to play every match, improve, and score as many goals as I can. It's an addictive feeling.
It looks like Michael Owen might be out for this one. If that’s true, then it's good news for West Ham. Michael's a world class player. Then again, they do have fantastic forwards in their team, so we're going to have to be on top of our game no matter what.

One final thing – I had to laugh this week when I saw all the stories in the papers about me being on standby for England because of the suit I was sent. That suit was from when I was in the squad before I got injured. At that time they were sorting official suits out for whoever was in the squad. They happened to put me and my measurements down to get my suit done before the ankle break, and it has taken a year to get to me! But the coincidence is that it got sent through at the same time as Emile Heskey got injured.
People have put two and two together and got five. I haven’t got a clue how the papers knew I'd got it either. I just laughed, I can't stop it happening. I know the truth behind it though, and that's that the people who made the suit just had the kindness to send it on…"

No comments: