Rapid Hammer

has been moved to new address

http://rapidhammer.footballunited.com/

Sorry for inconvenience...

RAPIDHAMMER: Debütiert Solano gegen Ex-Klub?

Thursday 20 September 2007

Debütiert Solano gegen Ex-Klub?

West Ham's new signing Nobby Solano may make his first appearance for the Hammers on Sunday against former Club Newcastle United (14:30 MEZ).
"I am happy to be here, West Ham is a phantastic club with great fans", Solano told WHUTV. "Hopefully our good form can continue because the team is trying to finish well."
"I am looking forward to going back to Newcastle, if I have the opportunity to play," he said. "It's going to be strange," he added. "If I am in the squad it will be my first game with the team and it will be against my old team."
"I have to take it in a professional way and I have nothing whatsoever against Newcastle. I have a fantastic relationship with the fans, a great relationship with the people there", he said.
"Football is like that, you never know when that will happen. I'm a West Ham United player and I'm looking forward to doing my best here."

No comments: