Rapid Hammer

has been moved to new address

http://rapidhammer.footballunited.com/

Sorry for inconvenience...

RAPIDHAMMER: Ex-Hammer Peter Butler: "Die besten Fans von London!"

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Ex-Hammer Peter Butler: "Die besten Fans von London!"

It's an Ex-Hammers-day today! I was reading Iain Dale's West Ham Blog this morning when I came across an email by former Hammers player Peter Butler. He had sent this message to Iain Dale with the permission to post it on the weblog in full. Peter Butler who played for West Ham as a midfielder from '92 to '94 says about West Ham and its supporters:

"I will never forget my time at West Ham. The fans were brilliant to me and I loved playing there. They are without a shadow of doubt the best fans in London and it was a pleasure and a privilege to have pulled on that shirt and to have played for such great people."

You can read more about Peter Butler on the blog Soccerphile (here!), and on another West Ham Blog, "Just Like My Dreams", here!
(Quite sad that on "Just Like My Dreams" no posts are published anymore! WHERE IS HE NOW?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get my email about my link on your site?

RapidHammer said...

Hi Rooster,
your site uses to move very quickly - difficult to keep pace with your changing address... I've changed the link now!

Anonymous said...

A really nice man and a good player as well. Alway’s gave it 100% + in every game.
Spoke to him once at Upton Park and he was a complete gent.Signed my programme and had a smile on his face. Thanks Peter.

RapidHammer said...

Excuses to Trilby ("Just Like My Dreams" Blog): I think you haven't posted so regularly as some times last year, but there was something wrong with my link to your fine blog. Glad it is still existing - and there are lots of interesting stuff. Thank you very much for your recent posts!